Where’s Jenny? 


All right for some reason this movie is what I like horror 80s campy but for some reason they cannot hold my attention. From the very beginning credits, I saw that it said “Troma” and the name Lloyd Kauffman and I thought it was gonna be a horror comedy. To a certain degree, it was however, it was more of a horror film that was just OK. Basically, children are riding a bus through toxic gas and they develop the ability that Rogue from the X-Men has. That is to say, if they touch somebody they die except in this case, their face turns into a papier-mâché bloody mess. That is pretty much it the whole movie is the adults trying to figure out what happened and once I do, I was hoping for some evil children to be killed. It does kind of happen but it’s not as funny as I thought it would be or as cool. 

I have noticed that this year, either my attention span has gone down, or the movies are not as entertaining as I had hoped. Maybe it’s both. Maybe I am burnt out with the podcast posting Halloween things and work perhaps next year, I will go back to only posting pictures of the movies of the festival without these little tiny reviews. After all, I post this for me to remember the movies. I think I might do one more to for this year’s festival and then I will just watch movies to enjoy them without having to write something up unless one of my readers persuades me, I think that will be the case going forward. I love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog