I Let You In 


When I first saw the trailer for Talk to Me, it didn’t really grab my attention, just another movie about teenagers and possessions, something I don’t find scary at all.  So when I saw that this movie was streaming, I decided to check it out and I’m glad I did.  Sometimes, trailers don’t do a good job of promoting a movie   Trailers also sometimes have elderly people and folks from the South  

So when I saw that this movie was streaming, I decided to check it out and I’m glad I did. This movie deals with a cursed relic that when you hold it and say some words you’re able to see spirits or ghosties. Dumb teenagers recorded on Snapchat until they all want to have a turn. What I enjoyed about this movie was that it was not predictable and I really did not know where it was going at times. There were a couple jump scares that got me. I would recommend this movie to any of you kids that are looking for a cute spooky movie this season.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog